Our mission is to bring a new feeling of light into the world. Light determines how we perceive life by shaping our vision, our feelings and our biological rhythm. We strive to activate people’s feelings and visions with light! As part of our team, you will collaborate with people with different talents and personalities. This is how we realize our vision to create an inspiring environment in which everyone feels valued and is empowered to do the best work of their lives.
To support our Team in the Headquarter Rellingen near Hamburg or in our Studio in Berlin, we are looking for an Industrial Designer (m/f/x)
Design the best product experience
Feel the vision of the product and translate it into unique designs, constructions and developments. From the bigger picture to the smallest detail of the user experience, you make no compromises to bring the best product to life.
Optimize existing products
Research and analyze sources of error and develop technical solutions. Collaborate with the design team, assembly teams, and suppliers to optimize the product experience, manufacturing, and reduction of unit costs.
Test and prototype your designs
Built prototypes in sprints to test and prove your concepts and constructions as quickly as possible.
Maximize our learning curve
Identify potential improvements, research proposed solutions and optimize workflows which help us achieve ambitious goals together.
- You have a degree in industrial design, product design, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification
- You are fascinated by design, technology and the social impact of your work
- You see the bigger picture and have the ambition to create something unique
- You see the potential of prototyping (and you enjoy it!)
- You have a capacity for abstraction. You are brave and not bound by conventions
- You are motivated, self-motivated and take the initiative
- You enjoy working with ambitious goals, challenges motivate you
- You love the best product
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Best equipment (laptop, VR glasses, 3D printer, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies
- Free vegan restaurant
- Personal training budget
- Free museum visits
- Modern, dynamic and inspiring studio
- Large outdoor area to relax
- Company fitness (Qualitrain)
- Bike leasing
- E-car (optional)